Tuesday, May 29, 2012

REVOLUTION SWING TRAINER

I sold my first Revolution Swing Trainer today, as well as two additional trainers were ordered.

How did the Revolution swing trainer come to be? My father gave me the general idea some 40 plus years ago when he was coaching me to be a great hitter and his father gave it to him prior to.

I made a few modifications to the clothes line type rope which my dad used in the 1970's. When swinging the rope my father would also receive rope burn on his hands so I created a handle system, it does not happen anymore.



It is a great hitting tool to be used for 5 min a day, please watch the video to see all of the benefits. Your developing player will learn to track and time the pitch. This is a must use tool for players of all ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....