Saturday, September 8, 2012

NEVADA COUNTY REAL ESTATE BEST DEAL CLOSED AUGUST 2012


Periodically I see a property sell for amazingly low price and in this post I will share the details.

The 3724 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 3 bath home sat on 5 acres on Brewer Rd. in lower Alta Sierra, near Lodestar Dr.  The house was constructed in 1983 and remodeled in 2004 and sold by a bank in August of 2012 for $237,000 in 22 days after hitting the market at $300,000. The buyer paid all cash for the opportunity.

I have seen this house and it was one heck of a deal for the buyer. The real estate information company Trulia estimates the value at $336,000 and Zillow has a Zestimate of $478,38.

I did hear from someone the buyer used the mold tactic when negotiating to get the price lower.

There are a few great deals to be had in today's market. If you have interest in a free email notification system of today's inventory as it hits the market please send me your name, email (which will not be shared) along with an area you would like to be informed about and the maximum price. I will set the search up within 24 hours or you can click here to set it up yourself.

Scott Hopper - Realtor, 530-477-2277

"If you enjoy reading my blog, please keep me in mind when you or a friend needs a real estate professional"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....