Sunday, September 16, 2012

MAGNOLIA ROAD BEAR SIGHTING


On Friday night while picking up my daughter and a friend near Darkhorse golf course, I saw a bear running along a fence line in the 12500 block of Magnolia road. The bear was traveling at 25 miles per hour. It proceeded to cross the road in front of my car and if you know my car, that is a collision I would surely lose. I was very surprised to see the animal at this elevation but what happened next was the biggest surprise. The bear jumped a 5 foot fence at or near full speed and disappeared into the dark of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Bears are fast, but not fast enough on Saturday at football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is the same bear that was spotted last night off Woodacre Road and Dead Horse Road at approximatley 10:40 p.m.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what's on your mind....