Thursday, December 6, 2012

NEVADA CITY - MATTEO'S PUBLIC - OL REPUBLIC BREWERY - DARK MATTER


What is Dark Matter? NASA states when fitting a theoretical model of the composition of the Universe to the combined set of cosmological observations, scientists have come up with the composition that the universe is consist of ~70% dark energy, ~25% dark matter, ~5% normal matter. I get the underlying idea, but in this case Dark Matter is a great beer which has been crafted by the Nevada City brewery.

December 11th at 7 p.m. the owners of Ol' Republic will be flying their white space ship (van) to Matteo's Public delivering their beer to an outside venue for the first time. If you have not been to the dark side, here is your chance.

Click here for Matteo's location.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. I'm a brew lover. 395 is one that I like as show in the photo. Dark Matter sounds like one I need to try ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what's on your mind....