Friday, December 14, 2012

NAGGIAR CAB FRONC - SIERRA VINTNERS - HOLIDAY CHEER


Even though I'm not a wine consumer on a regular basis I do enjoy a glass once in a while. Recently a client gave me a 2009 Cab Fronc from Naggiar (Pronounced like caviar) a local winemaker in Southern Nevada county. It had a nice flavor and I look forward to finishing it some night soon.


The quality of the wine got me thinking about what diverse region we live in. We have skiing, hiking, fishing, world renowned performances, art and some really great wine to boot. Naggiar is not the only winemaker in the area as Nevada county has over 20 of them. Click here for a map.


Sierra Vintners video

This holiday season if you are going to a friends house for some holiday cheer, I would recommend the Cab Fronc from Naggiar.


2 comments:

  1. Their vineyards are beautiful to visit or to host an event at. And of course their wine is excellent as well.

    --Dai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,
    The winery received a major investment, so I don't think it's for sale anymore:
    http://sierraculture.com/foodwineart/fwa-blog/4967/
    —Jeff Pelline

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what's on your mind....