Sunday, December 30, 2012

BAT FOR LASHES VIDEO - WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO



While trolling on youtube recently I discovered a new artist (2009). Not very new. But new to me. Not only do I like the sound of the lead singer but the video is simple but also very well done. It reminds me of the early MTV years. You may recall MTV started by playing music videos in 1981.

From Wikipedia- Natasha Khan (born 25 October 1979), known by her stage name as Bat for Lashes, is an English singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. She has released three studio albums, Fur and Gold (2006), Two Suns (2009) and The Haunted Man (2012), and received Mercury Prize nominations for Fur and Gold and Two Suns.


It is a fun video with some very interesting visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....