Friday, April 5, 2013

UNCLE JUNIOR SHOW - BEAR RIVER GRADS - APRIL 5TH


Recently I was contacted by a friend who asked me to attend an Uncle Junior show at Beach Hut in Auburn (4035 Grass Valley Highway), he stated the show starts at 7 pm tonight (4/5/2013). The band consist of 3 friends from Bear River High School, plus one.

Uncle Junior - Roderick Bell - Vocals, Steven Ertola - Guitar, Reid Kurks - Drums and Andy Brooding - Bass.

I can not make it that night do to a previous commitment but I did take a few minutes to check them out on the web. I would classify this band as a Soul/Rock band with a little Red Hot Chili Peppers along with a bit of Lenny Kravitz thrown in. I have only heard a few track so my perspective is small but the band is described on their website as, "They possess a wide range of dance-able sounds and positive energy that everybody can enjoy. The band consists of 4 friends that love what they do and wish to spread their good vibes to everybody with open ears."

This is Uncle Junior's first video which was shot in Grass Valley California and posted to youtube in March of 2013.

Check out Uncle Junior playing "Runaway" by Jamiroquai at the Moon Room. Which is posted to the Bands Facebook page. Please like and share for these local boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....