Friday, April 26, 2013

NEVADA CITY ART WALK - FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH



A Nevada County resident is attempting to organizing a First Friday Art-walk in Nevada City for the summer of 2013 and this person is planning to pitch the NC Chamber at their next scheduled meeting. I have been to the Second Saturday event in Sacramento (which this sounds like) and have really enjoyed the art, music and the spirit of the Arts community.

Nevada City's version is being pitched as an every first Friday of the month gathering with participating Art Galleries, Art Studios, Shops, and other businesses would stay open until 9. The event would also offer live music, refreshments as well as artist receptions.

"I'm presenting this at a Chamber Meeting and want comments, suggestions etc." The organizer stated. "I will keep you all posted as soon as I know more!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, yeah Nevada City!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what's on your mind....