Friday, August 24, 2012

TOUCHDOWN PRODUCTIONS - NEVADA UNION KICKS OFF TONIGHT


Nevada Union football kicks off tonight at 7:30 and so do I. The Miner's will start their 2012 season at Hooper Stadium and again so will I. While the team plays McQueen of Reno, I will be standing on the sidelines with a head set on listening to Jim and Marty who will be calling the game for Touchdown Productions with a camera pointed at me. Gil Dominguez has asked me to report the game from the sideline, which of course I grabbed that ball and ran with it, in hopes of scoring. Next week we go to Grant for the NU game which very well could be the biggest game of the year for both schools.

I'm excited to play a small part within this special group of people and who bring light upon this special time in the lives of the kids. For many players this will be a highlight of their lives and I thank the Touchdown Productions team for their efforts in giving the kids the spotlight.

I'm not real sure what my style as a reporter will be or what question I plan to ask, or who I will ask the questions to, but what I do know is I intend to have a great time.

I will Blog about the game for your reading pleasure on Saturday morning. I hope to share some video as well as an off beat tidbit about the game. This is something that I will surely enjoy and I hope you will enjoy reading and watching my clips as the season rolls along.

Touchdown Productions Executive Producer Gil Domingez sat down with The Union's Sports Editor Walter Ford and talked Nevada County football recently at a Grass Valley Thursday Night Market.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....