Saturday, July 14, 2012

NEVADA COUNTY CRAIGSLIST HUMOR - SPA


The word spa brings relaxation to the forefront of the mind. How about portable spa?

I can say, I have never been in one and this Coleman portable spa may not be the time to try.

Listing
Portable Coleman Spa
1980's works
worked great when last emptied
needs some wood replaced
you haul, no guarantees



Lets break this down,


Coleman is a name synonymous with camping, I never knew they made spas.
1980's works - that is a long time ago.
Worked great when last emptied - does it work or is that past tense.
Needs some wood replaced - I thought it worked.
You haul, no guarantees - Meaning,  thank you for taking this big tub out of my yard...FOR FREE!

Click here for the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....