Thursday, July 5, 2012

DEAL OF THE DAY - NEVADA COUNTY RIVERFRONT HOME WITH BROWN TROUT


Riverfront property is not always availible and when it is, it is often expensive. I have found a 2,623 sq. ft. home which was built on 5.02 acres in 1984 that bucks that idea,  16414 Kiwi Rd 95949 is being offered at $299,000. 


The real estate website Zillow has a current value of the home priced at Click here for current zestimate. The website also has a 2006 price listed at 679,000 for this home.


The listing agent describes the home as - 

ON THE WATERFRONT! A FANTASTIC PRICE FOR THIS FOUR BEDROOM , 3 BATH HOME "ON" WOLF CREEK. FIVE PLUS ACRES . 
OVER SIZE TWO CARGARAGE .STORAGE SHED. COVERED R.V PARKING...WITH HOOK- UPS.. LIVING ROOM , DINING ROOM,
OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH WET BAR..OUTSIDE ENTRANCE TO OFFICE OR 4TH BEDROOM. QUITE A LOT FOR A FAIR MARKET VALUE HOME.
A MUST SEE VALUE!

The home could be updated but not mandatory. The current owner is in the process of removing 30 years of personal property and one of the owners pasted away on the property.

 If you or someone you know would like to catch Brown trout from their own yard give me a call. 

Deal of the day is a real estate column in which I profile a Nevada County property which is not my own listing that I feel is a great buy.

Scott Hopper - Realtor, 530-477-2277

"If you enjoy reading my blog, please keep me in mind when you or a friend needs a real estate professional" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....