Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BILL OF RIGHTS


On Tuesday afternoon I sat down with a Nevada County 7th grade boy who was required to interview a community leader in order to earn a Merritt badge for Boy Scouts.

While the interview was not tailored to my particular elected position, it did get me thinking as the questions were focused around, "what are my rights as Americana citizen?" I'm probably like many of you and have not thought about this specific question since high school. If you have not reviewed the Bill of Rights in a while please take 4 minutes out of your day and watch the video below.


I do not intend to list what I feel, nor how I feel about this early American document. The purpose of this post is to answer the question that I was asked on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what's on your mind....